Nuffnang

Jumaat, 20 Julai 2012

Jamal Abdillah - Google Blog Search

Jamal Abdillah - Google Blog Search


Shoeshine: The Legendary Concert

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 10:47 AM PDT

Early this month, I found out on a very short notice from SB that we were going to attend The Legendary Concert 2012 at Stadium Merdeka. The concert featured Malaysia's A-list singers namely Jamal Abdillah, Datuk Sheila Majid, Amy Search and Zainal Abidin. 
It was difficult to decide on my outfit when I have only one hour to get ready. The fact that the concert was a combination of pop, jazz, world and pure rock music didn't help me much. So in the end, I hurriedly chose an all black attire despite the warm weather and open air venue.  
The concert started with Jamal Abdillah with his powerful vocal. But only after 3 songs, he sounded a bit breathless.
Next up was my favourite, Datuk Sheila Majid! She performed an enjoyable set from her first album up to the latest one. And her dress was so beautiful!

This was the first time I watched Zainal Abidin performed and I never knew that he is such a funny guy! Though I only knew 4 of his songs, I was awed by his great vocal.
Lastly, the long awaited performance of the night - Amy Search! Phewwwiittt! Solo or with his band, he has never failed to give audience a rocking good time!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan