Nuffnang

Ahad, 15 Julai 2012

Sara Ali - Google Blog Search

Sara Ali - Google Blog Search


<b>Sara</b> & <b>Ali</b> – A Wedding Ideas Magazine Feature » Mark Osborne <b>...</b>

Posted: 15 Jul 2012 10:16 AM PDT

A warm welcome to my website! There's one word that for me is the most important: PEOPLE. Without them I would not be able to capture those fleeting moments of human emotion that are so important to us throughout our lives. My name's Mark Osborne and I'm a London based photographer using a natural, emotive and fun style of photography. I blend naturally into a crowd to capture events unobtrusively as they happen in front of me. I'm available for weddings and events in London and the South East, but I'm also happy to travel to other parts of the UK to photograph your event.

I'm originally from a small village in Staffordshire, but moved down to London and have been living here for the past ten years.
I've always had a keen interest in photography, but it wasn't until I came back from living and working in Australia for a year that my hobby became a more serious one. My many years of experience in film visual effects has also helped develop my eye for creating a strong image.

I love capturing those special moments during a day, whether that's a wedding, party or an important family event. For weddings I work with my wonderful fiancée Joanna, which means you get more photographic coverage of your big day.

When I'm not behind the camera (or in front of the computer!), you can find me spending time with Jo, enjoying a movie at the cinema, or having a meal out somewhere with friends. I also love watching and playing sports, which tends to bring out my competitive side as I don't like losing!

I hope you like some of what you see on my site and if you do, please feel to contact me with any questions you might have.

Photo by Anneli Marinovich

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan