Nuffnang

Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012

Adi Putra - Google Blog Search

Adi Putra - Google Blog Search


AKU TERIMA NIKAHNYA & WONDER GIRLS <b>...</b> - myminiaturepage

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 12:15 AM PDT

It's Saturday!

I just love the start of the weekend, even if I don't have anything special going on. Everyone just seems a little happier and a little less stressed. Tak ke?

So semalam, Friday night, I watched "Aku Terima Nikahnya". Hehe. Just because of these two; Adi Putra & Nora Danish. It was out of the world. They seemed like real life pair and in each every scene it was like we are seeing a pair next door.


 P L O T

Simple. More or less macam The Vow. Bezanya The Vow, it's the wife yang ada amnesia. Tapi "Aku Terima Nikahnya"  it's the husband. Selective amnesia.

Honestly I would say they picture a simple and beautiful married life. From a couple, Arlisa (Nora Danish) turned into a very good wife, determined to cater to her husband with all her heart. Same goes to the husband. Everything was picture-perfect, indeed.

Until one day Johan (Adi Putra) loses his memory in a car accident, he started to forget things.

Now what would you do if you were the wife? Hmm. Well, you have the bear the heartbreak if...

the husband just simply asks who you are. And he is falling in love with your best friend.

I'm actually hoping for a more sober, sad ending. Tapi, of course cerita ni tak sad ending pun. Well, it's just my preference. Sad ending stories always leave a bitter taste. I do find that a bittersweet ending tends to stay with me the longest and always leaves deep impressions. As depressing as they may be, I've found that sad ending stories are more memorable.

I'm crazy like that. Hehe.

So "Aku Terima Nikahnya" ni, nak kata best, tak jugak. Nak kata tak best pun tak jugak. So-so je lah. Don't expect too much. Tapi kalau nak tgk Adi Putra, silakan. Hehe. Tall, dark and ...

What I like the most dalam cerita ni kan, baju-baju and kasut-kasut Nora Danish pakai. Hehe. Tersangatlah cantiknya. Dia pun lawa. So glowing. Skin care apa dia pakai agaknya.


Credit to both Adi Putra & Nora Danish instagram for the pictures. Great chemistry. If I were his wife, I'd be shedding tears right now, jealous. Haha.
Oklah. Nak siap-siap. My friends ajak pergi concert uols! Hahaha. I have never in my entire life been to any concert before.  Too crowded. Tak suka sangat. So since tak payah bayar apa-apa, and dah lama jugak tak jumpa my friends ni, so it's a YES!

Wonder Girls are coming for NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY

but

YOU!  

Labels:

Nora Danish & <b>Adi Putra</b> – Aku Terima Nikahnya | buahmulut.com

Posted: 09 Oct 2012 10:42 PM PDT

[unable to retrieve full-text content]Nora Danish & Adi Putra – Aku Terima Nikahnya. Posted | 0 comments · Social Buttons by Linksku · Nora Danish & Adi Putra - Aku Terima Nikahnya. Single terbaru Adi Putra 'Tiada Kasih Tiada Cinta' [selanjutnya]. Random ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan