Nuffnang

Ahad, 15 Januari 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


Indieful ROK: Star Audition 2 contestants sing Kim <b>Yuna</b> and 10cm

Posted: 15 Jan 2012 05:29 AM PST


Save for I Am A Singer I don't follow any Korean TV shows myself, but it is definitely so that there is an increasing interest in Korean indie music which can be traced through--and perhaps even more so thanks to--all of the audition/survival shows out there. Since the idea of "indie spotting" was suggested as a new feature of this blog I figured I'd finally get started with a little something I've had planned since first coming across brand essential special albums compiled by Bugs Music.

The most recent episode of the second season of Star Audition (위대한탄생2) was aired on January 13 and focused on the contestants mentored by Lee Sun Hee. Bae Su Jung (배수정) performed a rendition of 봄날은 간다--originally a Japanese song composed by Matsutoya Yumi to which Kim Yuna wrote Korean lyrics for the movie with the same name, One Fine Spring Day. Also on the show was Jang Yi Jung (장이정) who sang 10cm's 죽겠네.

Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

YOU THERE. Be a pop star! Get featured in <b>Yuna&#39;s</b> new &#39;people <b>...</b>

Posted: 12 Jan 2012 09:24 AM PST

[unable to retrieve full-text content]Remember I blogged about our popular local songbird Yuna last month? I hoped you enjoyed her online concert 'cause my friends and I sure.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan