Nuffnang

Rabu, 7 Mac 2012

Juliana Evans - Google Blog Search

Juliana Evans - Google Blog Search


<b>Juliana Evans</b> | MEN&#39;S HEALTH

Posted: 07 Mar 2012 08:01 AM PST

A TV host, a model and an actress, Juliana Evans is no stranger in the Malaysian show-biz industry. Talented, successful, down-to-earth and desperately pretty, there's no reason for us not to feature her in MH March issue of 2012. So we've prepared a nice little video and some snippets of well, how to win her heart. Let's cut to the chase now, shall we?

Cool as ice

"I like guys who are laid back and rather nonchalant."

Think before you talk

"I won't usually bother if a guy comes up to me and starts talking. But when I do, it's probably because they're asking me something interesting."

Everybody likes the funny guy

"If he's funny, he'll definitely catch my attention because I like funny guys. I like someone who's nonchalant and can make a joke out of anything."

Like a kid

"I don't like childish guys, but I like childlike guys. I don't want someone who is too mature, because there are times where I can go rather crazy and act like a kid."

Hide all mirrors!

"I wouldn't want someone too metrosexual; I can't stand that."

Get down and silly

"Ideally, someone who can accept me for who I am – that is, silly – would be great. If he can be silly with me, that would be better!"

Not about the looks

"Physical attributes are not something I really care about. I'm not going to gush if I see a guy with a six-pack. Some of my exes even have pot bellies!"

Looking like a rock star

"Style in a guy is something that would really attract me. I'm into the rock star look, complete with long scruffy hair."

What she wants most

"Trust is very important in my relationships. If you trust each other, hardly anything can go wrong. When you start mistrusting each other, all the accusations comes out and that will cause arguments and problems."

Control yourself!

"I really can't stand guys who are too controlling in a relationship. I'm quite independent, so I like to do things by myself – I know that I can take care of myself."

Friends – no benefits

"My kind of guy should be the open kind. I myself am quite open – I have a lot of male friends, but they're all platonic. He should be able to accept that."

Don't exaggerate

"I hope my future boyfriend will not make a big issue out of small things on purpose. It will bring my mood down when I'm working, and that feeling sucks."

So you think you're a big man?

"He'll have to understand the fact that I'm not a girl who will listen to everything her boyfriend says. If I have my opinion of if I think I'm right, I will stand up for it. I'm quite the fighter. But if I know I'm in the wrong, I will apologise."

Not a dominatrix

"Of course, he doesn't need to be scared off. I'll definitely be rational – he doesn't need to follow everything I say."

Photography: Leon
Photos courtesy of BluInc Media. All rights reserved.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan