Nuffnang

Rabu, 11 April 2012

Neelofa - Google Blog Search

Neelofa - Google Blog Search


Tasha Shila overcome <b>Neelofa</b>, Izara | Eyulily.com

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 04:16 AM PDT

class="articleBody">

Start

known through drama Glory in early 2011, Tasha has moved more step Shila champion of acting after he was elected as Women's Top New Artist at the Awards (ABP2011) which took place last Sunday.

victory in the title served Popular Newcomer Women certainly never expected him as an actor as Neelofa and Izara Aisha who was also nominated in the stiff competition the same category.

Previously announced as the winner, the child Kuala Lumpur teak say never has high hopes to win the award.

However, the actor who easily called this Tasha acknowledge the successes achieved this result hard fans who often provide support and encouragement to never stop .

"I did not expect to win. But it is not possible because of this victory entirely depends on the fans votes.

" Thank you, I wish to countless fans who always support and vote for me to win this award. This victory is very valuable to me and really helps me continue this career better.

According to him, the appearance of acting, which began in 2011 through some drama and telemovie yielded good results when the won the title of this Popular Female Newcomer.

"After this, I will be working hard to ensure this victory is worth and as a token of my gratitude to the fans who became an inspiration and my spine.

" Without their support, I must confess it is difficult to achieve had I got today, "he said.

more selective

Acknowledge still green in the field of acting, actor-friendly Tasha is called, say want to be more selective in choosing roles offered to him.

According to Tasha, the decision taken has nothing to do with his victory at ABP2011, but he said action was taken solely to protect his career as a capable actor.

"Before I used to be antagonist character and I do not want it to continue as worried fans will get bored with my acting, only received the same character.

" I want make reforms in acting and more selective in accepting the character given to me. If possible, I want to be more versatile with acting acting so I can have an impact on the audience, "he said.

The 25-year-old actor says, victory is regarded as one of the responsibilities assigned to it for more serious about the career of work.

"I have received acting offers some drama and a movie, but for now I am still reviewing the offer.

"I want to do a better position to strengthen my acting thereby to give greater effect to the audience," he said.

Meanwhile, Tasha told, he will appear in the telemovie and drama Friday I ' m In Love, Destiny Of Love Track Specific and that will be aired on television soon.

to the international level

Asked about the future direction and planning future, Tasha said she would like to expand her talents into acting to international level.

He said that his ambition is hard work and support from fans to make it happen for admitting that it is not easy to achieve. " / p> "If you can bring the field of Yuna singing to the international level, I also want to sweeten the name of the country with my acting to the same level," he said.

"For the title of an actor, I never give up even if they have undergone many challenges to achieve success in this play. As far as possible, I will try my best to be as I dreamed, "he said.

class="blogger-post-footer">

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan