Nuffnang

Rabu, 20 Jun 2012

Fouziah Gous - Google Blog Search

Fouziah Gous - Google Blog Search


<b>Fouziah Gous</b> | Beautiful Malaysian

Posted: 15 Jun 2012 07:44 PM PDT

Fouziah Gous is from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She finally opened her mouth to confirm the speculation about keintimannya the status of a corporate member of a Datuk Seri widower. They began an intimate relationship a few months ago even have known the man since several years ago.

Fouziah Gous 1 Fouziah Gous

She said that the relationship with male status was based on the compatibility widower after getting guidance from God. "I am growing up and are fed up because until now, not socialize and make friends with men.

Fouziah Gous 2 Fouziah Gous

She also said: "My heart began to open to close to her after seeing her integrity and commitment to friendship with me. In fact, his business partner who happened to my brother to brother is his desire to apply saya. Masih too early for me to comment on long as we are to recognize oneself in more detail at this time"

Fouziah Gous 3 Fouziah Gous

When asked about her sightings are often seen together with her lover at events, entertainment, she said: "Since day one I am nothing to hide or pretend if I was friends with someone. Previously, some people who claim on our relationship but I deny that it does not happen . Hanya only recently we started to go out and get to know each other".

Fouziah Gous 4 Fouziah Gous

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan