Nuffnang

Isnin, 4 Jun 2012

Yuna - Google Blog Search

Yuna - Google Blog Search


<b>Yuna</b> - Live Your Life (Jakob Liedholm & Dj Carnage Remix) :: Indie <b>...</b>

Posted: 03 Jun 2012 10:40 AM PDT

Sounds like: Avicii, Alesso, Hardwell What's so good?

By | June 3rd, 2012

Yuna is a young Malaysian singer-songwriter who put out her first EP here in the U.S. last March. Jakob Liedholm is a younger Swedish producer who has taken Soundcloud (see: the world) by storm with his fantastic remixes of Gotye and Fun., to name a few.

If you haven't familiarized yourself with Jakob's work yet, that's okay. In a musical nutshell, he's like Avicii's ridiculously talented little brother, and with an assist from DJ Carnage he has turned Yuna's pop song "Live Your Life" into a certified club banger. Which is nuts considering he technically shouldn't be allowed in the club for like six more years.

Born and raised north of Miami. Studied creative writing at Florida State University. Drove across the country with my wife and cats to start my ...learn more →

Sparkle - <b>Yuna</b> @Lagubestbest Lyrics

Posted: 22 May 2012 05:26 AM PDT

Song Title: Sparkle
Album: -
Artist: Yuna

Music Video: Sparkle - Yuna

Song Lyrics: Sparkle - Yuna

You make me sick in a lot of ways
Make me smile always
I'm just really into
Having this chase
Kept my eyes open everytime
Falling for you is a crime
We let sparks go off
This time

Chorus:
Oh oh
I've been here before
Not long ago
With someone just as beautiful
Just as doubtful
I sure don't mind
Having you
This time

I see it in the steps you take
I hear it in the sounds you make
I'm just really into
Having a taste
Remind me how we got this far
Remind me how we fell apart
Oh I can't give you
That space in my heart

[Chorus]

And then we fall asleep

I'm the one
Whos always in the way
But you got me
Hoping for more more more
I'm here to stay
As though I am always there
As though I had never left

Oh oh
I've been here before
Not long ago
With someone just as beautiful
Just as doubtful
I sure don't mind
Spendin time
I've been here before
Not long ago
With someone just as beautiful
Just as doubtful
I sure don't mind
I sure don't mind
I sure don't mind
Getting hurt again

<b>YUNA</b> YANG Collection: Kachi: The New Intern

Posted: 04 Jun 2012 03:08 PM PDT

YY: So Kachi give me the basic information about yourself.
Kachi: My name is Onyedikachi Alexander Udeoji, I am 23 years old and I am Nigerian. I am the new Marketing and Sales intern at Yuna Yang Collection. 
YY: You said you were Nigerian. How did you end up working for a U.S fashion brand?
Kachi: Well, my journey with fashion has been a long one. As far back as I can remember I have always been attracted to nice clothes and I never liked getting dirty. My big fashion AHAAA!!!! moment was when I started boarding school in the UK. While at United World College of the Atlantic I visited London and expanded my fashion horizons. In the UK, I got to run from one store window to another staring at a the couture garments on Bond street. I got to see what a real fashion hub was like. I also travelled a bit around Europe and visited a few key fashion cities. After the UK, I came to The U.S for college. Since I've been here I studied in Korea and Trinidad and Tobago. In Korea, I attended an all Women's university (the same one Yuna attended) and in Trinidad and Tobago I was studying the steel pan. 

YY: How do you feel you fit into Yuna Yang Collection?
Kachi: I feel I belong here because I admire Yuna's aesthetic. To me fashion is art in motion and Yuna shares the same perspective.The multiculturalism she displays in her work and her attention to detail also resound with me. The showroom is also stress free, everything is done well in advance so there is no room for error and no one is yelling. 
YY: You seem to have travelled and experienced a lot. What is your craziest fashion experience and  what are the signature pieces in your closet?
Kachi: My craziest fashion experience so far was organizing Wheaton College's Diversity fashion show in April this year. There was hairspray, mascara and high heels flying everywhere. It was challenging organizing the show for the third time but it was worth it. My signature items of clothing are a yellow and black checkered scarf that I got at a thrift store at the East end of London and a Vintage Fendi purse I found in Cleveland Ohio. I have had the scarf longer than any item of clothing and the bag has gone up a mountain with me (Mt Halla). 
YY: What are you looking forward to the most while working at Yuna Yang?
Kachi: I am looking forward to the Yuna Yang presentation on September 7 2012. It is going to take place at the NASDAQ building in Times Square and it is going to be fabulous. There will be celebrities and  the show will be broadcast on all twelve screens around the building. Being back stage at the show and contributing to its success will be the epitome of my fashion experience.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan