Nuffnang

Jumaat, 6 Julai 2012

Ning Baizura - Google Blog Search

Ning Baizura - Google Blog Search


So High Fashion Blog: Flip Flop

Posted: 05 Jul 2012 08:28 AM PDT


Got invited to Missoni For Havaianas limited edition launching party at M Store ,The Gardens. The event was attended by the usual local celebrities and socialites, few that I recognize is Kavita Kaur,Marion Caunter, Deborah Henry, Daphine Iking (the host of the event) and Ning Baizura. Of course i am flattered and proud for a person as lowly as myself to be invited =D.

Anyway Havaianas is a kind of flip flop from Brazil. Its convenience to have one in Malaysia as its very light and easy to wear, good for slackers who find sandals and slip on too difficult to put on. As for me i would probably use it when i go to the beach or toilet.. ok maybe cybercafe so that would safe a lot of wear and tear of my thousands ringgit shoes.

  Their photographer did took my picture here however i doubt a lowly person such as myself would end up in any magazines so i take a photo myself using my trust nokia with 3.2 megapixels camera.
  Guests were served with finger food ,drinks and candies like the one from sticky. Too bad they didt serve alcohol.
The topless models displaying the collections.
So here are the collections
 Did't fancy this one at all
I really like this one but too bad they didt have this on my size.

So i got myself this one instead for MYR169 , Made in Brazil.
Stalking mode , manage to capture Marion Caunter's picture but failed to capture Ning Baizura and Deborah Henry.
Another attempt to take their photo.
Beauty and the Beast (chinese alpha male)

 I am so happy that Marion Caunter allows me to take picture with her, she is so nice and humble.
Rare Chanel flap bag,Herve Leger top and Hermes belt wewwwwwww.

Myself was wearing Just Cavalli shirt,Gucci jeans,Giorgio Armani belt,Vicini (by Giuseppe Zannoti)  velvet loafers, and DKNY underwear.

 Marion Caunter in E! News Asia
 My very own Missoni for Havaianas limited edition, only 200 are available in Malaysia and I proud to say that I have one of them.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan