Nuffnang

Khamis, 1 November 2012

Altimet - Google Blog Search

Altimet - Google Blog Search


lEt's 4give & forget: Closing Ceremony

Posted: 01 Nov 2012 09:00 AM PDT

Finally it come to the end...
some of us feel something when the Closing Ceremony Gimmick happen..
everything in this world will end soon...
but never-mind...we did end it beautifully perfect I guess..
In this Closing Ceremony we bring again Joe Flizzow and Floor Fever..
and there's a little bit surprise when Alyah and Altimet is also there... :) 















while all the protocol is fighting for the event...
some of the secretariat is fighting with their own work...
Unit Gerai starting to be busy with all the trader...
pity them.... I rather being busy with the event instead facing all the trader...
most of them are annoying! trust me!
see...after the event end...
protocol member are going around to have Fried Ice-Cream...










this picture would look perfect...arrhhhh! :(



is the best word on that day...
second best memories I guess...
we are very happy with it...now...NOTHING IS ON MY HEAD..
there's nothing in my mind...accept!
when are me going to start working on my Last Semester Project! you are going to be dead Siti!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan