Nuffnang

Sabtu, 19 Oktober 2013

Ning Baizura - Google Blog Search

Ning Baizura - Google Blog Search


<b>Ning Baizura</b> launches perfume line | Hype.my

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 10:29 PM PDT

Popular local artist Ning Baizura has just launched her very own perfume collection! Dubbed "NING," the perfume line will be the very first business endeavour for Baizura.

According to sources, Ning Baizura had launched her fragrance line at Kuala Lumpur's Pavilion Shopping Gallery recently. She said that she drew her inspiration from her mother, Satilah Abdullah.

NING @ 100ml

NING @ 100ml

"I dedicate this perfume to all women who are successful, to all mothers and women out there. On a personal note, I drew inspiration from my mother when I created the fragrance. I specially dedicate this as a gift to my fans but ultimately to my mother," said Baizura.

NING will be in stores such as Parkson Pavilion, Selayang, Seremban, Melaka Mall and Kota Bharu. NING will be available in 100ml quantities for RM159.

The fragrance can also be purchased at The Store Pacific, Sungai Petani, The Flying Emporium, Duty Free Flying Emporium, Dimenci LCCT, C&F Langkawi, LCCT Emporium and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).

Ning Baizura, together with her husband Omar Dalton were 'playmakers' in the production of NING perfume lines.

We wish Ning Baizura the very best!

(Source)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan