Nuffnang

Selasa, 12 Februari 2013

Akim - Google Blog Search

Akim - Google Blog Search


<b>Akim</b> back to Waiting | Eyulily.com

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 09:25 PM PST

 Akim not refuse if destined mate met with Stacy.

noshade="noshade"

clear=""
AFTER popular with wide-open song, Is this Love, Promises and MustThere Fiq Love duet with the singer or Akim Ahmad Afiq Hakim backwith homegrown song titled Waiting.
In addition to launching the single song, Akim also launched a video clip of the song in the Red Box, The Gardens recently.
According to Akim, the video clip is quite meaningful for him when was directed by talented director, Ghaz Abu Bakr.
"I've never worked with Ghaz but I know the productsproduced enough quality and creative. It's quite excited whenfound out I was going to work with it.
"Thank God, see the full results video clip Waiting, I'm very satisfied," said Akim.
Asked what work experience alongside actor GhazBront Palarae and a new model selection Ghaz, Akim explained,he had a fun time during the process of filming done.
"Filming took three days, and the editing process until the completion of a video clip take up to a month.
"There was no pressure and I enjoy working with Ghaz enough. Streetall video clips story ideas from Ghaz as close accountsFacebook and the social networking site after dropping out of love.
"Although, her lover was married, he was still waiting for him. That's the story of Ghaz, "said Akim.
Could guess, this Waiting song dedicated to singer Stacy, Akim replied, song dedication for the Prophet.
"Waiting song not describe me are waiting Stacy. Ifull copyright of this song as I waited for the Messenger picture hereafter.
"I admit that my message already conveyed quite heavy. However, Idedicate this song for our beloved Prophet. I beg his assistance inAll together later.
"Other than that, I do not care if people are listeningthis song give different as the love and theWaiting for the other because the title is very common. I get inspiration for a songthis after I got the guidance from God, "he said.
Akim previously often digosip love with singer Stacywill appear with the latest single song titled Back, duetStacy together at the end of this month after the song Waiting.
Mate
 Cooperation with Stacy would warm back gossipgetting lost in time. However born Johor Bahruadmitted that the story was tired and bored Stacy gosipnya together.
"Tired and bored too, for me to answer the same question. Indeed we closely as partners and to elaborate yet arrivedfocus my time as a career just for the moment, "he said.
Reinforces his love of gossip, after the song Waiting, Akim will emerge with single song Back duet with Stacy.
Questioned why choose Stacy, smiling, Akim says Stacy the three best female singer whom he met in and appreciation of vocal music.
"I chose him because we were compatible and easy to sing a duet together. For me Stacy a great singer.
"Quality vocals and appreciation of the songs are pretty good. So,there is no other reason I sing with him plus he ismy friend, "said Akim.
Questioned the extent of his relationship with Stacy and do not you think about to end bachelor days in the near future?
Akim replied: "We are close friends and I am also quite comfortablefriends. Right now we both focus on careeronly, there is no other agenda.
"If it is destined mate together, the will of God, I am asservants subside under the conditions given. It feels to endbachelor days because I had not been in 22 years.
"Still young to get married. If I want to get married may 25years before the age of 30 years. Wish the best for me. "
Waiting and Back loaded songs in the first album titled Akim Akim Ahmad which was launched in June last year with eight songs others.

Related posts:

  1. Akim Ahmad Acting To Fill Pastimes
  2. Akim mealy
  3. Stacy dizziness can not dance
  4. Young men love Stacy Not Optional
  5. Waiting 11 years of No Doubt

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan