Nuffnang

Isnin, 1 Julai 2013

Elfira Loy - Google Blog Search

Elfira Loy - Google Blog Search


Between me and <b>Elfira Loy</b> just Artists Friends-Zizan Razak

Posted: 07 May 2013 10:33 PM PDT

Text by Kheme Rosly

khemerosly@yahoo.com

KUALA LUMPUR, April 28, 2013: That the human destiny apbila singers every corner of their behavior observed and had to deal with a variety of gossip.

Similarly, the popular comedian and host, Zizan Razak, who had to go through the bitter sweet taste that comes hand in hand with the popularity of a career that is now at the top.

In less than a month, three young and beautiful celebrities have been linked to having a love affair with it.

Duetnya spouse, Kaka Azraff to Emma Ma'embong and the latest actress rumored about Elfira Loy.

Even when contacted murai.com.my portal, host melody denied allegations that he and Loy Elfira have a special relationship.

"I can not prevent people or anyone who wants to associate me with any woman.

"It's all right to make assumptions and guesses.

"As long as the actual name does not come out of my mouth, it means it is conjecture.

"Everyone knows, the artist belongs to the community and we observed.

"Perhaps the assumption that contribute to stories that are less accurate.

"I know Elfira Loy as fellow artists and indeed she was a good girl.

"Her personality also interesting and I love having a friend like him," said Zizan about her love of gossip and Elfira Loy.

On the birthday gift of a mysterious woman who alleged lover Zizan and Elfira name mentioned when this story began to spread, Zizan chose to keep the matter.

"The Gift of the phone who gave him? Hide who I had to give him.

"I did not say not from Emma or Elfira or anyone. Keep it secret," he said jokingly Zizan.

Associated with many beautiful and top celebrities, Zizan not refuse if reunited dating among them.

Zizan explained once again about the woman who has been touted as a lover.

"I was there mention of a woman.

"But I do not say who the man was. Whether artists or not, Out there.

"Maybe when the various questions presented and my answer is mixed. Came to pass that way.

"But it does not matter, because it was true I wanted to end the solo period around the age of 30.

"At this time I also do have consented to a woman.

"That's all I can share," added that when contacted Zizan busy for rehearsal King Boys 7.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan