Nuffnang

Sabtu, 31 Mac 2012

Didie Alias - Google Blog Search

Didie Alias - Google Blog Search


Datuk Shake Does Not Feel Old Yet

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 11:32 PM PDT

KUALA LUMPUR – International standard singer, Datuk Shake has not yet feel that he is old instantly denying he is less capable to perform a two hour non-stop stage performance at Menara Kuala Lumpur this April 17 and 18 here.

In fact, according to this native born Johor, he also declined to comment about his current age because for him it is unimportant as all this while he has proven his capability as a singer in many stage shows which were held around the world.

"For me, how old I am now is not important. What is important is I always exercise to maintain my health. I can still sing like before. For example I had just performed in Europe and in North France last Saturday.

"I am used to performing where last year I held a concert tour in many places in France. In this case, I am like a person who wants to play tennis. If you want to always remain energized you have to always practice especially vocals.

"So, in this matter I really have no problem to sing in a show for two hours non-stop. I'm not very old that I cannot sing anymore," he said at a press conference in conjunction with his show at Menara Kuala Lumpur yesterday.

At the show in conjunction with Secretary Week celebration entitled A Serenade In The Sky Dato' Shake @ Menara Kuala Lumpur which will be hosted by presenter Didie Alias, tickets sold through table sales cost from RM5,000 to RM10,000 is being sold to the public.

The father to four children and several grandchildren who migrated to Paris, France in 1974 because he wanted to be a singer said he would sing a few songs in Malay, English and French in his second show at the tower.

"My show is based on oh la la concept which besides singing I will also dance. I will prioritize on Malay songs in the show later and among the mandatory songs that I will sing is Ummi that has become a demand by many fan all this while," he said.

Also present at the press conference are Chief Executive Officer of Menara Kuala Lumpur, Datuk Zuraidah Mohd Said and Didie Alias. Any inquires, reservations and show table purchase please contact 03-20205456 or 03-20205055 (Aishah / Zulfa).

Related posts:

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan