Nuffnang

Jumaat, 8 Jun 2012

Jehan Miskin - Google Blog Search

Jehan Miskin - Google Blog Search


Existing Love, <b>Jehan Miskin</b> Marriage Not Ready | Eyulily.com

Posted: 08 May 2012 12:16 AM PDT

class="story_image center; style="width:364px">  Jehan Miskin

PUTRAJAYA : actor Jehan Miskin is still not ready to admit husband and did not set a time frame to get married.

Jehan, 33, said he would like to focus on his career first even more so he is busy with Television program production business through his production company, Mastermind Group.

"Although the current marriage season artists, story of my marriage has not arrived yet. However, I admit that being in love relationship with a girl and our relationship has been more than two years.

"So, when I before marriage later, I tell. Despite my age more details, but let a career come first moment ago, "he said.

On the development teekini, Jehan has just completed a recording program MASTERCHEF Celebrity (MC) in channel Astro will be published soon. He was willing to make time for a few days to learn the various dishes before joining the program.

"When offered to participate in MC, I continue to receive it even does not know cooking. At that time, I would like to challenge themselves will I be able to do things never done before.

"And a few days before shooting, I learned to cook from a friend. " Imagine, than not know anything about cooking, I am now able to cook a variety of foods. However, during recording, some of my dishes are not to be, "selorohnya. Meanwhile, a total of four films to be screened Jehan played on this year's Apokalips, Cloud Dania The Movie, discarded The Movie and Prince Of The City.

While in the middle of this month, will undergo filming Jehan groundswell Local Frankenstein , direction Mamat khalid.

Related posts:

  1. Diamond was not ready marriage
  2. Ezlynn Love of Cooking For Husband
  3. Shape up your Marriage with Marital Help Fitness routines that work wonders -Marriage Article
  4. Farhan & Rashdan Marriage Next Year
  5. Misha marriage this year

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan