Nuffnang

Khamis, 18 Oktober 2012

Bunkface - Google Blog Search

Bunkface - Google Blog Search


<b>Bunkface</b> - ( More chords )

Posted: 29 Aug 2012 01:23 PM PDT

  Bunkface - More  [ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/b/bunkface/326452.html ]  Bm                     A  You don't have to say                            Bm  I knew that it was poison  G                                           A   Every single drop gives me the pain  Bm                     A  I'm losing out control  Bm  But I am overwhelming        G                                       A  The beating of this kick will last along  CHORUS  Bm  More,more  I want more  More,more  Em  Can't you see I'm burning in the flame       G                        F#m  I'm turning in every direction  Bm  More,more  I want more  More,more  Em  Can't you see it's fake I don't wanna say       G                         A  I'm turning in every direction  Bm  Bm           A  Let it burn inside  Bm  Force the master pease in                       G              A  A desperation right in my hand         Bm           A  The fires in my vein  Bm  A bomb is set to blow you up       G                                      A  I'm ready for the crowd to go insane  Em                                               Bm  Don't you underestimate me  Em                                                    Bm  Keep it real don't second guess me  ULANG CHORUS  G  And I think you know       Em  The reason I won't go    A  A part of me is in deceive  D  A tragedy completed  G  Where's my rock and roll    Em  I lost it long a go  A  But I'm not gonna stop until  D  We are in CONTROL!!!  Bm  More,more  I want more  More,more  I WANT MORE!!  ULANG CHORUS  Bm  More...                           
Related for More chords

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan