Nuffnang

Jumaat, 23 November 2012

Jamal Abdillah - Google Blog Search

Jamal Abdillah - Google Blog Search


<b>Jamal Abdillah</b> Talks Marriage and Being Single « Lotus 8 News

Posted: 20 Nov 2012 12:30 AM PST

Kuala Lumpur, 24 October, 20120: After three marriages that ended with divorces, The Pop Prince, Jamal Abdillah has admited that he has not yet thought about finding someone else to fill the empty space in his heart. On the contrary, the Perak born singer with masculine and golden vocals confesses that it is more comfortable for him being single right now.

"About marriage… I will wait. I actually do not think about that anymore. After all, I do not want to do injustice to my children. I will wait for a while… after all I have already been married three times," he spoke honestly to murai.com.my.

Even now, the singer who has many hit songs including Kekasih Awal, Akhir and Takdir Penentu Segalanya, says that at this moment he only wants to concentrate on his job and his children.

"Right now I don't think about what happened. I just think about the next chapter of my career and my children. I don't know what to say."

During his three years of marriage, Jamal Abdillah became the father of two children; Osman Yamani 12, and Ahmad Zaki Yamani 6.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan