Nuffnang

Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Aaron Aziz - Google Blog Search

Aaron Aziz - Google Blog Search


MY PHOTO story: <b>Aaron Aziz</b>.

Posted: 13 Jan 2012 08:00 PM PST

Do you think he' s handsome?
Aaron Aziz. Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

I am a wife to HIM and a mother to Tasya & Ryan.: Redha itu Ikhlas <b>...</b>

Posted: 12 Jan 2012 10:45 PM PST

Before i begin with this entry, i would like to say, the title above langsung tade kena mengena with the entry kat bawah ni.... i'm soooo into Ombak Winduu.....

Its been days since i wanted to blog. Time is so limited these days. When i complain to my beloved brother and sister, they will say 'Welcome to the working World'... hahaha.. gosh, as much as they annoy me, but i have to say, i love them to bits.

Well 2012 is a big year for me. I'm gonna be missing my twenties and i have 5 months more to hit the thirties, yeah yeah, some people who like you, will say, 'age is only a number lah'... yeah memang lah number but the true fact is, is i'm gonna be 30... Thank God, i still look like 20 years old or maybe 18!! ngeh ngeh...

At the end of 2011, i was offered a new job. Without thinking twice i accepted it. Syukur Alhamdullillah things are turning out great. As much as like my new job, but sometimes i miss my babies at home, there are times i come home and both of them are asleep. I guess this is the sacrifices i have to make. I reckon Allah has his plans for me, InsyaAllah.

Tasya has started her 2nd year in Qdees. She's so excited going to school. Ryan hasn't not started school yet, so he's still busy acting dramas.. eh salah, busy playing toyss.... hehehe.

Herm, as for my dearest hubby, biase lah bz with work, business and busy entertaining me and kids. Thanks pa for always being there for all of us even your soooo bz with work. Thanks sebab layan me to watch Ombak Rindu at home, and when u saw me crying u said 'Sayang, tu kan pokok and burung jer, why are u crying'...chetttttt terus i laugh. why paaaa whyyyyyy!!! hahaha.. anyways ade a few sources told me that hubby looks like Aaron Aziz.. hahaha.. ya mehhh?? erm, i must be very lucky then... kekekeke..

ps: my working out has paid off...yeahhhh! i'm liking 2012, Ombak dan batu ni lah yang menjadi saksi... (hahaha, tade kena mengena pun Ombak and Batu, i just picked it off the ombak rindu movie)

Ni lah Aaron Aziz Junior....heheheheh

Full content generated by Get Full RSS.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan